CONSULTANT - DISASTER RISK REDUCTION (DRR) EXPERT Expired
Application Deadline: 17 Feb, 05:00
No. of Openings: 1
The main function of the DRR expert is to develop project ideas in DRR that are contributing to the mission and vision of Heifer Project International Nepal (HPIN), and prepare concept notes.
At least Master’s Degree in the field of DRR with more than 10 years of progressively responsible professional work experience at national and international levels in disaster management, including risk mitigation. Experience of developing project ideas and writing concepts/proposals, specifically on DRR is desirable.
- Understand HPIN’s mission, vision, programs, and working approaches.
- In coordination with HPIN’s Communication and Resource Mobilization Manager and the program team, brainstorm three different project ideas on disaster risk reduction and preparedness.
- Research the ongoing DRR projects and identify gaps where HPIN can contribute.
- Develop three different project ideas on disaster risk reduction and preparedness, and present to the HPIN team.
- Write three concept notes (2 – 3 pages) based on the finalized project ideas.
- Perform other duties as requested
HOW TO APPLY
The supplier should submit the quotation via email by 5:00 PM of 17th February,2019 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.Heifer International Nepal reserves the right to accept or reject any/all submitted Quotation without assigning any reason.For Further details please download TOR.